We want to change the way, people learn global strategy by curating open education resources and provding free access to this resources in easy to understand format.
The Learning method
On GLOBESTRATEGY, open educational resources (OER) that are useful for learning Global strategy, management and International Business are used to create a unique learning experience. Academics review and provide urrent up to date materials to support the learning process as well as to provide relevant information to business that seek new markets.
Open access information is provided in an easy to access format, connected learning experience that helps the user to use/reuse an OER with QR code linked to it or by viewing it online. Managed by academics and Industry leaders, the free databases are expected to aid practitioners of the art of doing business globally.
GLOBESTRATEGY learning ecosystem
The GLOBESTRATEGY ecosystem currently provides content in over 70 languages.
(1) Using keywords that users can search in the GLOBESTRATEGY CLOUD,
(2) a search function of available resources
(3) learning maps that present visual representation of selected learning themes in the subject area.
(4) Visual data widgets are used to provide real time display of statistics from the World Bank, IMF and other institutional repositories.
(5) An overview of academic theory and concepts,
(6) articles on global strategy and a visual map of open lectures that can help understand global strategy.
(7) Open Textbooks on Global strategy, strategic management, marketing and InternationalBusiness
(8) Courses from this portal as well as other online courses that teach global strategy
(9) Glossary of terms used
Why the portal?
We would like to believe that much of the data being used in learning and Teaching has been generated by open and public bodies. Open data has a positive impact if it is channeled through appropriate media. Most governments have considered the value of re-using open data and this has become more evident in education too and through this portal, we expect a wider impact on the learning community.
Open Access Policy of the portal
All of the resources on this site are free, open resources. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Access is free to all users.
A free registration on the portal will provide subscribers with real time updates of new resources on the site as soon as they are created.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Karan Sheth, an 2014 MBA graduate Coventry University provided support to the site as part of his Internship project.